Founder Jeremy Evans at California Sports Lawyer® is moderating a panel entitled "How to Become a Judge?" with the California Lawyers Foundation as part of the Signature Speaker Series, held on Wednesday, July 27, 2022, at 5:00-6:30 p.m. PST via Zoom. The panelists include:
- Luis A. Céspedes, Judicial Appointments Secretary
- Judge Marissa A. Bejarano, Superior Court of California, County of San Diego
- Judge Rupert Byrdsong, Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles
- Mr. Michael Flemming, Deputy Public Defender and Judicial Candidate
- Moderator: Jeremy Evans, CLA President
Join us for an evening with the California Governor's Judicial Appointments Secretary, two sitting judges, and a judicial candidate for a discussion about how to become a judge. Please note that this event is limited to the live presentation; recording is not permitted.
About Jeremy M. Evans:
Jeremy M. Evans is the Chief Entrepreneur Officer, Founder & Managing Attorney at California Sports Lawyer®, representing entertainment, media, and sports clientele in contractual, intellectual property, and dealmaking matters. Evans is an award-winning attorney and industry leader based in Los Angeles. He can be reached at Jeremy@CSLlegal.com. www.CSLlegal.com.
Copyright © 2022. California Sports Lawyer®. All Rights Reserved.